St. Mary’s N.S. Energy Statement
Our school is dedicated to implementing energy efficient practices, recognising that this is essential to provide a leading example to our pupils and the wider community.
We are committed to the following:
- Continual improvement in reducing our energy usage
- Complying with all energy and other legislation
- Minimising the impact that our energy use has on the environment
- Communication of our energy statement and energy programme to all staff, students and parents
- Regularly updating our energy action plan and reviewing our progress so far
- Involving staff, pupils, children and the wider community in our energy awareness programme
- Saving money by using less energy and meeting our energy targets
- Encouraging one another to follow the guidelines set out by our ‘Energy Code’ which is clearly displayed in every room in the school.